We issue subsidy for business owner in the city that employed new university graduate person.
※As you change application method, please confirm "4 application methods".
Person who is targeted for 1
Business owner meeting all the requirements to advocate next
(1) Being member of Shimabara Chamber of Commerce and Industry or Ariake-cho business and industry society.
(2) You hire new university graduate person as common use employer, and employ for one year.
(3) Paying city tax fully.
2 assistance amounts of money
(1) It is 150,000 yen per graduate ... one such as junior high school, high school
(2) It is 200,000 yen per graduate ... one such as university, technical school
Deadline for 3 application
(1) Business owner whom we employed on April 1 → It is grant application from March 1 to March 30
We report the results by April 27
(2) Business owner whom we employed after April 2 → It is grant application by less than three months after the progress for employment 11 months
We report the results by less than two months after the progress for employment one year
4 application methods
You mail grant application, results report and required document or, in following presentation, please bring.
※Flow of payment was changed from application as follows.
Grant application ⇒ grant decision ⇒ results report ⇒ grant decision ⇒ request ⇒ payment
Style first (grant application) (word: 35.5 kilobytes)
Style fifth (results report) (word: 34.5 kilobytes)
Flyer (PDF: 209.5 kilobytes)
〒859-1492 1327, Ariakechoomisakibo, Shimabara-shi
Industrial policy section business and industry group TEL 68-1111 (extension number 572)